1. Keep in mind, not every match needs to be very long. In fact, in most cases, less is more. We're aiming for matches to be "readable" and keep someone's interest, even if they themselves aren't involved. Many main events or PPV matches may deserve a longer writeup, but in general try to keep it short.
2. When having the announcers talk, ALWAYS use their full names and a colon. Such as...
Freddy Whoa: Always do it like this!
Zach Davis: That's right!
3. In fact, always do this for ANY character that is speaking for results. This way, everyone writes in the same style and the results go together well.
4. When using crowd responses, please format it like this:
Crowd: WCF! WCF!
5. No need to color code anything; I'll always take care of that.
6. Make sure to use correct punctuation. Try your best, at the very least.
7. When writing a typical match, its always helpful if you include multiple endings for each winner. This isn't necessary, however.
8. Try not to use different punctuation than what is used in results. For example, don't put speech "in quotations marks" and don't *use asterisks (or parenthesis) to indication action.*
9. Try and take the time to use the announcers well. Spell out Zach Davis and Freddy Whoa and try to spell them correctly.
10. Segments and matches are due at the same time as roleplays. In most cases I'll accept them after the deadline, but please, try to get them in as early as possible. It helps a lot.
John Gable: Hey, Seth. I won't pretend to know what is going on but if you ever see this. I would just like to ask if you could at least grant access to the RP boards. I really like reading old RPs. They mean a lot to me. I put a lot of work into them.
Jun 8, 2020 13:47:58 GMT -5
John Gable: And there is a friend I have been wanting to show them to because they want to read them as well. So, it would mean a lot to me that, if you see this, you could open of the RP boards again just so I could see it. If it isn't any trouble.
Jun 8, 2020 13:48:58 GMT -5
John Gable: Please and thank you.
Jun 8, 2020 13:49:04 GMT -5