OU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT THE HALF THE WCF ROSTER AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO TO WAR WITH ME YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD THE OTHER HALF THE ROSTER TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE WAR MATCH AT WAR YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE HALF THE ROSTERS KNOWS THEY CAN'T BEAT ME AND THEYRE NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO THE REST OF THE ROSTER YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING WAR. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT WAR! WCF? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT WAR!
- 1x World Heavyweight Champion - 1x Tag Team Champion (w/ Dune) - 1x Trios Champion - 1x People's Champion - 2015 WAR Runner Up - Hellimination Winner (2015 & 2016) - 2015 Stable of the Year (#BeachKrew)
John Gable: Hey, Seth. I won't pretend to know what is going on but if you ever see this. I would just like to ask if you could at least grant access to the RP boards. I really like reading old RPs. They mean a lot to me. I put a lot of work into them.
Jun 8, 2020 13:47:58 GMT -5
John Gable: And there is a friend I have been wanting to show them to because they want to read them as well. So, it would mean a lot to me that, if you see this, you could open of the RP boards again just so I could see it. If it isn't any trouble.
Jun 8, 2020 13:48:58 GMT -5
John Gable: Please and thank you.
Jun 8, 2020 13:49:04 GMT -5