Post by thefutureisnow on Jun 29, 2012 11:39:37 GMT -5
So here's the deal guys. I had the idea for what is basically an open RP for everyone in WCF to be involved with. There's such an odd collection of characters here, with some insanely creative minds behind them, that this could turn into the greatest thing ever. The general idea is, we'll have a poll with options for places to goe periods to visit and after a day or two we'll go with the most popular choice. Then we'll get the ball rolling, everyone join in whenever they want/can and we keep it going until it gets old/people run out of ideas. Then we start over with a new poll and do it all over again.
Now for the rules:
1. You can only use your own character in your post, unless you have the explicit permission of the person who's character you want to use.
2. The rules for the other general rp's are still in place (No raping, no murdering, no completely over the top stuff.) Although there may be an exception to the murdering part if we do the one rp I have in mind...
3. These rp's will not count toward your Slam/PPV RP limit. These are only for fun and showing off your imagination.
4. Have fun with it!
Last Edit: Jun 29, 2012 16:56:44 GMT -5 by thefutureisnow
Wow. Didn't expect that. I would be fine with any scenario. And if the next adventure comes up, will the setting be that everything is back to normal like the first season of Superjail where everybody dies, but the victims come back in the next episode?
Post by thefutureisnow on Jun 29, 2012 16:55:45 GMT -5
1. I remember we tried this before, however I remember it only as being a "Coming Up With WCF Merchandise" group RP. Also, this is a different group of people then we had back then (I seem to remember only Greenie and I contributing to that thread), and there seems to be quite a bit of interest already.
2. Thank you for reminding me to add that to the rules Seth. Completely slipped my mind.
Jayson Price: Pretty sure Black set it that nobody new can join. Or at least they can attempt to, but they can't do anything unless it's approved. Which essentially cuts off any guests.
May 23, 2019 19:21:19 GMT -5
The Risen: Shit, I had no idea WCF shut down. I was only here for a few months, but it was a fun few months. Hope y'all are doing well.
Jun 11, 2019 1:55:16 GMT -5