Post by Xanadu Circle on Feb 26, 2019 6:50:18 GMT -5
Tag Team members:
Tempest Razum (power)
Tag Team Manager: Agatha
Noble Savage (singles competitor)
Lady Abernathy (singles manager)
Entrance, specify music:
"The Omega Circle" by Candlemass
The arena goes pitch black and the pulsating flicker of the lights are the only moments of visual we get to see. Multiple women with long black hooded robes start to come out from the back stage area, flooding the ramp in numbers. The beginning vocals of "The Omega Circle" by Candlemass begins to play:
"I had a dream last night. A vision. A prelude/
Outside my body, I was free to do/
All things under the sun, and every thing I want/
My head awakened clear, for everybody to hear/
And like the brightest day... It fades away..."
The lights now glow a vibrant orange and random flashes that imitate thunder as the full song kicks in. By now we see that there are dozens of women surrounding the ring, the sides of the ramp, and the edges of the stage area, with their heads bowed down under black cloaks, allowing only their chin and smiling lips to be seen.
The camera glides over the numerous hooded heads and up to the stage area, where Tempest Razum and Noa Kanon step out from behind the cloaked women. Tempest Razum spreads her arms out and upward with an obvious grin under her veil and does a majestic bow, while Noa Kanon turns sideways, mimicking a throat slash while looking at the audience.
The two begin walking down the ramp. Noa Kanon is walking sideways while looking at the ring with anger. Tempest Razum gives nods and pleased looks to the many hooded women they pass to get to the ring. Noa Kanon slides straight into the ring, while Tempest Razum walks around to the steps. The two meet in the center of the ring, where once again they strike the same pose they did at the top of the ramp; Tempest Razum bowing to the crowd and Noa Kanon signaling a cut throat motion.
The dozens of cloaked women now all begin to walk - backwards - in to the backstage area, until they are all gone. Noa Kanon removes Tempest Razum's veil at the same time Tempest removes Noa Kanon's head chain. The two go to their corner and place their accessories on the apron.
At least two team moves (Only neccesary for tag teams):
1. Spellbound - Dropkick to face (by Noa) with spine buster (by Tempest)
2. Hellbound - Drop kick to knees (by Noa) with reverse Russian legs weep (by Tempest)
3. NOAvalin Throw - opponent in corner, Tempest holds Noa on her shoulder and runs at opponent, throwing Noa at him/her like a javelin, Noa performs a missile dropkick when launched.
4. Kanon Ball - opponent down, Noa climbs turn buckle facing out, Tempest runs up the turnbuckle from the apron, and sunset flip powerbombs Noa onto downed opponent.
5. The Pit & The Pendulum - Opponent on top turnbuckle, Tempest sits Noa on her shoulders and walks her to opponent. Noa hits a suplex on opponent while Tempest adds force to the suplex with an electric chair drop. They rarely do this move because it genuinely hurts Noa almost as much as their opponent.
Team finisher (Only neccesary for tag teams:
1. Octorture - Noa applies a figure four neck lock while Tempest applies a figure four leg lock. Noa and Tempest grab each other's hands and pull tightly to intensify pressure. This is only done to add pain, not to win matches. Unless no DQ.
2. Adorcism - Tempest gets opponent in position for Crux Ansata (Outsiders Edge Toss) and throws said opponent on to Noa who catches him/her with The Discarnator (Backstabber)