Post by FPV on Mar 13, 2011 17:22:26 GMT -5
Your Name: Frank Venable
Wrestler's name: Frank Patrick Venable, FPV, "Frank the Tank", "Franky The Boudle Slayer", "Mr. Headshot"
Gimmick: Finally returning to the WCF for the first time in over two years, FPV is the definition of "grizzled vet." Former World Champion, United States Champion, Tag Team Champion, and (perhaps most importantly) a two time People's Champion. One of only eight men to be able to call themselves Grand Slam Champion. Frank is a man of the people, through and through. While many claim to not give a shit about the people, for Frank the people are his strongest asset. Became a member of The Brotherhood after losing a scaffold match to Kevin Bishop, the group has begun to quietly disband, and now Frank is back on his own, and has re positioned himself among the main event scene of the WCF.
Height/weight:205 pounds/5' 11''
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Alignment (Face/heel/neutral): Uberface
Appearance/attire: A little muscle, but not much. Wrestles in Long red and black tights and black elbow pads, when not in the ring, he likes to wear either a hoodie or leather jacket matched with blue jeans and sunglasses. His short black hair is combed to the side slightly. Has two circular scars on his wrists, as a result of his Crucifixion Match against Nathan von Liebert.
Entrance and music: "True North" by Bad Religion
The lights dim to a blood red, as glitchy electronic noises fill the arena. Many suspect that "Ghosts n' Stuff" is about to play...until instead they get a snippet of multiple songs. First "You Know My Name," then "Mountain Song," "Ghosts 'n Stuff, "The Scott Pilgrim Anthem," and finally "Professional Griefers." This snippets play seemingly at random until all sound stops, and the lights go off completely, until three words pop up on the titantron, in big white letters.
"FRANK PATRICK VENABLE"
The crowd explodes in applause as "True North" hits the P.A and Frank Patrick Venable finally makes his entrance, dressed in a dark red hoodie and wrestling tights, ready for a fight. He runs down to the ring at an almost inhumane speed, sliding into the ring from underneath the bottom rope. He panders to the always appreciative crowd before removing his hoodie and entering his corner, waiting for the bell.
Style (Technical, hardcore, brawler, powerhouse, high flying, etc.): Brawler
* quick jab, chop, kick to shin, SHOVE
* elbow smash, jumping front kick, standing dropkick
* elbow drop, knee drop
* FIST DROP (combo: multiple/repeated fist drops) (I Herd U Liek Fist Drops)
* Pearly Gates - slingshot catapult into turnbuckle (or anything else that happens to be around)
* (over-the-shoulder) arm drag
* Snap mare
* Hip Toss
* Scoop slam
* SNAP SUPLEX (combo: rolling snap suplex x3... or x2 with variant ending!)
* jumping piledriver
* double knee gutbuster
* scoop inverted DDT (yowch)
* half-nelson slam (combo: -> elbow/knee drop)
* 3/4 nelson (Tiger '85) suplex (release or w/ bridge) (Limit Break)
* 'FUS ROH DUH' Running Clothesline
* irish whip -> frankensteiner = 'Frankysteiner'
* slingshot dropkick, springboard dropkick, top rope missile dropkick
* TOP ROPE ENZUIGIRI
* top rope double-foot stomp = 'Goomba Stomp'
* COBRA CLUTCH (see combo below)
* single leg Boston crab
* STS (stepover toehold sleeper) = 'Fuck Your Everything (FYE)'
* BOOM! HEADSHOT! (superkick - Finisher) (done while yelling out "BOOM! HEADSHOT with the crowd.)
* Butterfly 2nd rope tornado DDT
* Combo: vertical suplex -> 'snap' leg drop (The Duster)
* Combo: cobra clutch hold -> cobra clutch bulldog
* Combo: gator roll (multiple) -> swinging neckbreaker (Faxing Berlin)
* Top rope leap to electric chair position; covers opponents eyes, attempts to tip both over top rope... grabs top rope for save as opponent tumbles over/catches throat on ropes (Jockeying For Position)
* SNUB BLUE THUNDER BOMB = SPINNING BOUDLEDRIVER (Super-Finisher)
* 『🅗🅞🅛🅨 🅓🅘🅥🅔🅡』 - A Super Finisher in Three Acts. Frank's most powerful weapon.
----- Act One - ??
----- Act Two - ??
----- Act Three - ??
* Attitude: violent but conservative. prone to single-minded rage.
* Weapons: baseball bat, fire, barbed wire... most anything.